A two day event with both experience and learning. Day one consists of hands-on experiences with Oculus Rifts, Microsoft HoloLens, and smartphones to inspire the attendees. While this is going on, we provide workshops like "An Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Unity" and "Cool Computer Vision Tricks with Vuforia". The second day is where the students apply what they learn directly in a project.
$100 in prizes
Grand Prize (4)
Each person on the winning team will receive:
• $25 Amazon Gift Card
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
- Be a student at University of Maryland, College Park
- Have no more than 4 people on your team
- Incorporate some aspect of AR/VR in your project
How to enter
- Register at: https://realityhacks.io/weekend-of-ar-vr/
- Attend the event.
- Submit your project on DevPost.
- Demo your project at the expo.
Founder of UMD AR Club
CTO of MPLEX
Principal Research Scientist
Good Use of AR/VR (20%)
Future Development Plans (15%)
Level of Difficulty (10%)